Thursday, March 4, 2010

Not Without Hope - The NFL Boating Tragedy

Not Without Hope is the book about an NFL Boating Tragedy that occured a year ago. This horrible accident involved professional athletes and 3 men lost their lives. Not Without Hope is written by survivor Nick Schulyer and goes into detail what happened that day.

I feel horrible for the people that were killed that day. Boating is usually not considered to be a dangerous activity yet it killed almost everyone involved. The victims included NFL football players who were just trying to unwind with an enjoyable hobby. I can imagine that writing Not Without Hope must have been very difficult for Nick Schuyler who has the unfortanate responsibility of being the only person that witnessed the ordeal.

My heart goes out to the families of the victims and to Nick Schulyer. I think that this book might make a good read someday. I hope that this helps briut Hopng some insight and closure to the families of the victims. I know that it will never bring them back, but Not Without Hope will at least help them understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment